The Pyunkang Yul ATO product range is specialized in sensitive, dry baby skin. These products are made using 40 years of experience working with the Pyunkang Yul philosophy. This goes for the ATO Nourishing Baby Oil, a body oil made with healthy, moisturizing components that make skin supple and soft. This formula is entirely made from premium oils and doesn't contain a trace of mineral oil. It's completely safe to use on delicate baby skin. This oil has been tested extensively and is hypoallergenic, meaning that all skin types can safely use this body oil.
Ingredients we love
- Olive oil: A great natural moisturizer. Rich in fatty acids, natural squalane and vitamin E.
- Sweet almond oil: A nourishing plant oil with emollient properties made from almonds. Rich in oleic and linoleic acid, plus vitamin E and B. Soothing, softening and moisturizing.
- Macadamia oil: Rich in soothing and nourishing fatty acids such as oleic acid and linoelic acid, plus the more rare palmitoleic acid. An excellent oil for dry skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount, in the morning and night, to cleansed skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin||South Korea|