- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Tip 1: mix a few drops of facial oil with Aloe Vera Soothing gel to make a rich multi moisturiser. Use it as a sleeping pack or a daily moisturiser.
Tip 2: mix makeup primer and soothing gel at the ratio of 2:1. Apply the blend gently over your face to create a natural glowing look.
Tip 3: try using it with rich oils like olive or Argan oil for double-moisturising effect. Gently massage and moisturise your entire body.
Tip 4: use it like a hair serum to your split ends for an instant shine & long-lasting rejuvenation.
Tip 5: use as a mild emollient treatment for soothing irritated skin after shave.
IngredientsAloe vera leaf extract (92%), ethanol, glyceryl polyacrylate, dipropylene glycol, butyleneglycol, glycerin, propylene glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, polyglutamic acid, betaine , Sodium hyaluronate, Karen dulcis extract, spearmint extract, lemon balm extract, carbomer, phage-60 hydrogenated castor oil, triethanolamine, phenoxyethanol, purified water, disodium DTA
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|