The Real Nature Olive Mask Sheet offers mild soothing care delivered by nourishing olive extract. Dry and rough skin will feel nourished and soothed after using this sheet mask, that contains 23mg of olive extract. Olive is known to moisturize skin and to improve skin texture. Natural cellulose sheet material made from eucalyptus wood and cotton fabric seamlessly adheres to the skin, ensuring long lasting hydrating and calming.
Ingredients we love
- Olive extract: A great natural moisturizer. It is rich in fatty acids, natural squalane, and contains several forms of vitamin E. Great for dry skin.
- Centella Asiatica: Healing, anti-inflammatory plant. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, a strong antioxidant that hydrates skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: An intensely hydrating ingredient that plumps the skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trideceth-6, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.