Missha Super Aqua Ultra Hyaluron Peeling Gel is an exfoliationg gel formulated with naturally-derived cellulose that helps remove dead skin cells and impurities to reveal a radiant, smoother, and translucent complexion. Formulated with 10 types of hyaluronic acids, this exfoliating gel gives a burst of moisture while you cleanse the skin. It helps brighten dull complexion and soothes and protects skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed face.
- Massage product into skin to remove dead skin and dirt. Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week.
Purified Water *, Glycerin *, Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol *, Orange Peel Oil, Lavender Oil, Stone Bean Extract, Old Tree Leaf Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate 7600 Ppb) *, Lime Extract, Orange Extract, Lemon Extract, Peony Root Extract, Apple Extract, Grape Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (310 Ppb) *, Hyaluronic Acid (17.5 Ppb) *, C12-14 Pares-12,1,2-Hexanediol *, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycylizate, Propanediol, Octanediol, Ethylhexylglycerine *, Benzyl Glycol *, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycan *, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate (560 Ppb) *, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (505 Ppb) *, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronic Nateate (51 Ppb) *, Hydrogenated Sodium Hyaluronate (5 Ppb) *, Potassium Hyaluronate Nate (1 Ppb) *, Carbomer, Disodium Ethane
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|