iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Serum is specially developed for sensitive skin. It calms and moisturizes skin with 67% Tea Tree Leaf water and 19.5% Centella Asiatica leaf water. Leaves skin bright, clear, and hydrated. Suitable for oily, sensitive skin. Read more
iUNIK Tea Tree Relief Serum is specially developed for sensitive skin. It calms and moisturizes skin with 67% Tea Tree Leaf water and 19.5% Centella Asiatica leaf water. Leaves skin bright, clear, and hydrated. Suitable for oily, sensitive skin.
This product contains 100% natural products.
Ingredients we love
- Tea tree water: Strong antiseptic, anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Effective against acne.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates natural ceramide-production and fades hyperpigmentation. Leads to firm, even-toned skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use morning and night.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Glycereth-26,Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Allantoin, Cellulose Gum, Portulaca Oleracea extract, Centella asiatica extract, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Xanthan Gum, Brassica Oleracea Capitata Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Medicago Sativa Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Brassica Campestris Extract, Raphanus Sativus Seed Extract, beta-glucan, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Dry skin, Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|