The Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum contains 75,9% organic Green Tea from the Jeju island. The serum is formulated with antioxidant-rich Green Tea extracts to hydrate and nourish the skin, and Green Tea oil to moisturize the skin and keep moisture locked in. Free of parabens, pigments, mineral oil, ethanol, enzophenone and animal ingredients.
Ingredients we love
- Green tea oil: Green tea oil is oil made from components of green tea and benefits the skin in similar ways to Green tea extract.
- Green tea extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Betaine: An amino acid derived from sugar beets. It has skin protecting, moisturizing properties, and has a positive effect on the cell-water balance in the skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water/aqua, Propanediol, Alcohol, Glycerin, Betaine, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil,Cetearyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sorbitan Olivate Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Tromethamine, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacoa (cocoa) Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium citrate, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sucrose
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|