Heimish Bulgarian Rose Satin Cream is formulated with 63% rose water, which is full of anti-inflammatory properties, this deeply hydrates while soothing and calming red, irritated skin. Lactic Acid promotes cell regeneration and Vitamin B3 reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water(63%), Glycerin, Propanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Water, Palmitic Acid, Citric Acid, Hibiscus Sabdaniffa Flower Extract, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Tartaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Malic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Stearic Acid, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethiconol, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Polysorbate 80,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trideceth-10, Sorbitan Oleate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcıs (Orange) Peel Oil, Adenosine, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Myristic Acid, Mica (CI 77019), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Tin Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, CI 77491, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|