Frudia Green Grape Pore Peeling Pad melts away impurities and dead skin cells that clogs pores to keep the skin texture smooth and soft. Rich tannin is contained in green grape extracts to prevent the secretion of excessive sebum and to thoroughly tighten pores. Hypoallergenic with pH that is similar to the skin’s acidity balances to create healthy skin. The big size pad is also available for exfoliation of the back and the knee areas.
- After cleansing, gently wipe the face with a pad, avoiding the eye area.
- Don't rinse.
- After use, make sure the lid is screwed on tightly so the pads don’t dry out.
Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Propanediol, betaine salicylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Polyquaternium-51, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Tannic Acid, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Chlorphenesin.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|