Frudia Avocado Relief Sheet Mask is a mask with avocado extracts that cares for the skin and relieves irritation. With the avocado extracts, you are assured that your skin feels cared for and moisturized in no time. All active ingredients will be absorbed deep into the skin and care for the skin from the inside out. This mask is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Madecassoside, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil,Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil,Asiaticoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phytosphingosine, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camphor, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Leucine, Phenylalanine, Methionine,Lysine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Valine, Threonine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Tryptophan, Tocopherol, Chlorphenesin
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical advice