Elizavecca's Skin Liar Primer smooths out fine lines and pores, controls oil, and keeps your makeup looking fresh all day. The primer is formulated with Phytosqualene for a natural radiance, Anise extract to vitalize skin, Sea Cucumber to protect the skin, and Caragana Sinnica Root extract to nourish skin. Apply the primer underneath your foundation for smooth and even foundation application that lasts all day long.
Ingredients we love
- Niacinamide: Also known als vitamin B3. Prevents the effects of aging in the skin by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Squalaan: A stable plant oil and emollient that makes skin soft and supple without greasiness or stickyness. Suitable for all skin types, including acne-prone and sensitive skin.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply dots of primer on your face (focus especially on the areas where you have large pores).
- Pat the primer into your skin and let it sink in for 1-2 min before applying your foundation.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone/ Vinyl/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Sorbitan Sesquioleaye, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyacrylate-13, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene 1,2 Hexanediol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Stearic Acid, CI77492, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Sodium Hyaluronate, PhytosQualane, Talc Cyclomethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, CI77491, CI77499, Propylene Carbonate, Distear dimonium Hectorite, Saccharomyces/Caragana Sinica Root Fermet Extract, Sea Cucumber Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.