The Celimax Cica Calming Ampoule Mask is a calming sheetmask that has been designed for the senstive skin. The treatment is formulated with the healing Centella Asiatica Extract and will therefore calm down redness.
Did you know? Centella Asiatica is also known as Tiger grass, since tigers love to roll through the plants when they are wounded, to promote wound healing and fast recovery.
Ingredients we love:
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Ceramides: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Isopentyldiol, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Dextrin, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Caramel, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Arginine, Ceramide NP (Ceramide 3), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Madecassoside, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Sensitive skin|