Cremorlab Spa et Cremor Thalasso Foam helps to improve hydration and the health of your skin, helping to boost radiance, vitality, and moisture levels. Pores are left looking more clear, your overall complexion looking bright and radiant.
- Apply 1-2 pumps with clean hands to wet face and neck.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Water Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Methylpropanediol, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Fragrance, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Sea Salt, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Water, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Illite, Calcite, Butylene Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Water, Onsen Sui, Algae Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, 1, 2-Hexaneidol, Sea Salt, Water, PEG-14M, Trisodium EDTA, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, PolyQuaternium-39, CI 19140, CI 42090
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep put of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Skin type||All skin types|