Papaya ingredient tends the skin with vitality. The mixture of physical and chemical sunscreen effectively blocks UV rays. Contains moisturizing ingredient AQUAXYL™ that tends the skin moist. Read more
Papaya ingredient tends the skin with vitality. The mixture of physical and chemical sunscreen effectively blocks UV rays. Contains moisturizing ingredient AQUAXYL™ that tends the skin moist.
- Apply adequate amount at the last step of basic skin care
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the outdoor activity.
Carlo Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water(55%), Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhoryl Metharycinnamate, hoamY1 P-Methoxycinnamate, Glycedn, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, C12-1S Alkyl Benzoate, Celearyl Ofvate,Sorbitan Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol,Simmondsia Chbensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Capryfc/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Panthenol, Canoe Papaya Seed Oil(5000ppm), Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyhaurate/VP Copolymer, Xanthan Gun Canoe Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract(750opm), Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyritlizate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunfbwer) Seed Oil, Xylirylglucode, Anhydroxylitol, Xyfiid, Papain(100ppm), Propanediol, Adenosine, Sodium Gluconate, Disodium Adenosine Tdphosphate, Agin, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Bud Extract, Glucose, JuniperusCommunis Fruit Oil, Otnis Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Media Limonum (Lemon) Fruit 01
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.