The A'pieu Juice-Pang Jelly Blusher combines the powers of a cream and powder blush, all in once! Therefore it is easy to apply without any smudging or tacky feeling. There are 6 different, bright colors available to juice up your cheeks!
- BE01 Guava: a nudy pink beige colour
- BE02 Fig: a high-class rosy brown colour
- CR01 Peach: a bright peach coral colour
- PK01 Plum: a deep muted pink colour
- RD01 Apple: a rosy and brick red colour
- VL01 Grape: a cool lavender pink colour
Ingredients we love
- Glycerin:Multi tasking ingredient for healthy, resilient skin. Optimizes skin hydration, protects cel membranes and lipids, and soothes irritated skin.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract: A plant based oil that makes skin feel soft and supple. A rich source of polyphenols, barrier-repairing fatty acids, and vitamin E, for effective skin protection.
- Apply the blush with clean fingers, a soft brush or a sponge in circular motions on your cheekbones.
Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Helindone Pink CN (CI 73360) (CI 73360), Lauroyl Lysine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Water, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, Glycerin, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Royal Jelly Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ficus Carica (Fig) Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Tartrazine (CI 19140), Tin Oxide (CI 77861)
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin||South Korea|