- Shake well before use!
- Part hair into sections and spray directly onto the scalp, being careful to avoid hair lengths.
- Massage scalp with the fingers for better absorption. Do not rinse.
- For best results, use with Tea Tree Scalp Care Shampoo.
- Apply twice daily onto scalp with towel-dried or dry hair.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Xylitol, Betaine, Erythritol, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Octyldodeceth-16, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Menthol, Panthenol, Sodium Citrate, Decylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Laurylpyridinium Chloride, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, Glucose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Kaolin, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Swertia Japonica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.