SNP Jeju Rest Cactus Mask is an intensive nourishing mask that protects fatigued skin with the rich nutrients of Jeju cactus, while making textured, rough skin smoother and more moist.
Ingredients we love
- Opuntia: A type of cactus rich in antioxidant compounds such as polyphenols. Soothes and calms sensitive, inflamed skin, and protects it against visible signs of air pollution.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Beta Vulgaris Root Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare Sprout Extract, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propolis Extract, Andrographis Paniculata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Arctium Lappa Seed Extract, Forsythia Suspensa Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skintypes, Dehydrated skin, Sensitive skin|