SNP Ice Bear Cica Mask is a soothing mask that calms the skin that is weakened by external stimuli, and helps regain a healthy skin texture. The revitalizing formula doesn't leave a sticky film, and dry, tight skin is intensely hydrated and soothed. The refreshing jelly-like essence nourishes the skin and makes it feel supple and firm.
- Centella Asiatica: A wound healing plant with anti-inflammatory qualities. Stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, hydrates skin and increases the antioxidant levels in skin.
- Chamomile: Medicinal herb with anti-inflammatory properties because of the compounds bisabolol and chamazulene. Has mild antioxidant activity.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycerin, Alcohol, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Carbomer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Palmitoyl Sarcosinate, Parfum, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Menthyl Lactate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Extract, BHT, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Effects||Soothing, Hydrating, Calming|
|Skin type||Inflamed skin, Irritated skin|