SkinRxLAB MadeCera Sleeping Mask is a sleeping mask with madecassoside and high concentrations of TECA to soothe and calm sensitive skin. The formula contains Ceramide to deeply moisturize the skin and to strengthen the moisture barrier. Rich in Natural Moisturizing Factors to keep your skin supple and hydrated all day long. The natural scent of rosemary and geranium make using this mask a soothing, relaxing experience.
Ingredients we love
- NMF: Crucial compounds that are naturally present in the uppermost layer of skin, and reinforce the skin’s surface, leaving it supple, firm and hydrated.
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Madecassoside: One of the prominent active compounds of the well-known Centella Asiatica. It has significant wound healing, soothing and antioxidant abilities.
- Cleanse and tone your skin.
- Apply the mask to the skin.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning with lukewarm if needed.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceramide NP, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Aid, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Lactobacillus Ferment, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzophenone-9, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Adenosine, Laureth-7, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Glycereth-20, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, CI 17200, CI 19140
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Fragrance||Rosemary and geranium|