Secret Key's Pink Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Cheek Patch contains 60 pieces of heart-shaped gel patches. The patches are infused with Rose, Citrus, and Gold extracts to hydrate, rejuvenate, and relieve tired skin and soothe irritated areas. The eco-friendly Read more
Secret Key's Pink Racoony Hydro Gel Eye & Cheek Patch contains 60 pieces of heart-shaped gel patches. The patches are infused with Rose, Citrus, and Gold extracts to hydrate, rejuvenate, and relieve tired skin and soothe irritated areas. The eco-friendly gel patches can be re-used after use. Dissolve the patches after use in warm water and use it as a diluted rose essence all over the face.
Keep the patches refrigerated for a cooling effect.
Content: 60 pieces
- Cleanse the skin
- Use a whole heart patch on the face, or split a patch in half to apply under eyes
- Remove after 20-30 minutes and gently pat the excess essence into the skin until fully absorbed
- Do NOT throw away the patches after use. You can dissolve them in a small amount of hot water. Once the water has cooled down, you can use it as a rose essence on your enire face.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carrageenan, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Potassium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance, Gold, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, CI 77491, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rose Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.