Secret Key Milk Brightening Toner is a hypo-allergenic toner that helps to manage skin flaking and supplies moisture to your skin. The formula with Milk Protein Extract and a range of botanical extracts (such as Green Tea, Bean and Tomato extracts) works to renew the skin while supplying it with vital antioxidants. The toner helps to improve the complexion of the skin, making it supple and smooth.
Ingredients we love
- Green tea extract: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) extract: Rice bran is rich in over 100 types of antioxidants like vitamin E and ferulic acid. It’s also rich in omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. A potent anti-aging ingredient that helps keep skin firm and supple.
- Cucumber extract: A calming plant with skin-softening abilities. Contains compounds that help maintain a healthy acid mantle, and has anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed skin and neck with a cotton pad.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Milk Protein Extract(97 %), Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybe A) Seed Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Solanum Tuberosum (Potato) Pulp Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccol) E TractExtract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Littlewonderland.nl, Oleth-5, Oleth-10, Glycerin Stearate, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Nonoxynol-12, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Texture||Liquid, slightly milky|
|Fragrance||Light baby floral|
|Place of origin|