Purito All Care Recovery Cica-Aid has an anti-inflammatory effect for natural coverage and fast care of acne without scarring. This is an all-care acne patch that offers solutions to everything, from the soothing of pimples in their early stages, to extraction of comedo and acne wound care after popping pimples. It is made of a high-grade hydrocolloid that absorbs fluid from the wound and creates a moist environment to help fast acne wounds recover. The patch helps soothe inflamed acne in its early stages with Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, and Asiatic Acid ingredients, and offers CICA care. It also protects the pus-filled acne from external irritations, making sure it does not pop while helping in the process of a clean extrusion of pus and comedo.
- To open up skin pores, wash your face with lukewarm water.
- After washing your face, pat dry. Ensure the infected area is properly dried. Otherwise, the patch doesn’t stick well.
- Do not apply any acne treatments before placing the patch.
- Detach the acne patch by pressing the cutline on the film. Beware of tearing off without touching the middle.
- Put a single patch directly above the infected area and gently press for 5 seconds.
- Wait for 5-8 hours, or until you see that the patch goes from transparent to faint white, it has done its work.
- Remove the patch and cleanse and moisturize the area. Apply a new patch if the acne still needs time to soothe.
Hydrocolloid, Astiaticoside, Medecassic Acid, Astiatic Acid
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|