The Purito AHA BHA Refreshing Solution is a leave-on exfoliating solution that contains Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, AHA, and BHA ingredients derived from vegan sources. Glycolic Acid works gradually beneath the skin surface, dissolving the bonds holding dead skin cells together, visibly resurfacing the skin to reveal a brighter and smoother complexion. Salicylic Acid has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties and helps to reduce blackheads, blemishes, and redness. Regular exfoliation strengthens the skin providing it with a healthy radiance.
Ingredients we love:
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water: Naturally contains a substance that’s a relative of Salicylic acid, plus flavonoids en phenolic acids that are responsible for its soothing, antiseptic qualities.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate: Fades hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties.
- Salicylic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
Are you still deciding whether BHA's are fitting for you or do you want to read more about the different sort of exfoliation? Head over to our blogpost 'Exfoliation: Should I use AHA's or BHA's?'
- Dispense the power liquid onto a cotton pad and swipe a thin layer of the liquid over cleansed skin, concentrating on congested areas (such as the T-zone and chin). Best used at night, because exfoliants can make the skin extra sensitive to sunlight.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Begin using only once a week and. Once your skin has adjusted to the exfoliant, increase to 2-3 times a week to decrease the visibility of pores and treat blemishes.
- We suggest using a sunscreen on a daily basis when using chemical exfoliants.
- People with an Aspirin will react poorly to the BHA in this product (betaine salicylate). Avoid using this product if you have an Aspirin allergy.
Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid (7%), Tromethamine, Water, Salicylic Acid(2%), 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Citrate, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid(0.28%), Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin-types / Sensitive skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|