PureHeal's Propolis Softening Toner is a gentle peeling toner that helps to get rid of dead skin cells. Propolis extract and Essential Oils in combination with Lactic Acid as a brightening and anti-wrinkle solution. The product facilitates gentle exfoliat Read more
PureHeal's Propolis Softening Toner is a gentle peeling toner that helps to get rid of dead skin cells. Propolis extract and Essential Oils in combination with Lactic Acid as a brightening and anti-wrinkle solution. The product facilitates gentle exfoliation, while soothing and calming skin. Promotes an optimal water-oil balance and leaves skin hydrated after use. Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Apply an appropriate cleansed skin and neck with a cotton pad.
- Pat into skin for extra absorption.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Propolis Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Adenosine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Littlewonderland.nl, Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Acetic Acid, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|