Nature Republic Real Comforting Mask Sheet is a sheetmask that will tackle signs of dull skin, aging and hyperpigmentation. It is one of the few ingredients that have noticeable lightning benefits and can also help stimulate the collagen production.
If you haven’t used vitamine C in your skincare routine before, you can experience some tingling sensation after applying. This will go away when your skin adjust over time. If you experience any tingling feelings, you can try to slowly build it up, but using vitamine C once a week, to twice a week and so on. Sheetmask are a great way to slowly build up the tolerance.
Don’t forget to use a sunscreen during the day, since vitamine C can make your skin a bit more sensitive to sunrays. Vitamine C is best to use in the morning, since it can boost your sunscreen as well. If you decide to use it in the evening, try to avoid combining it with other actives like chemical exfoliants (AHA and BHA).
Ingredients we love:
- Ascorbic Acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Caffeine: Caffeine stimulates the blood circulation in blood vessels and has antioxidant abilities.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Cedrus Deodara Wood Oil, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ascorbic Acid (1 ppm), Xanthan Gum, Caffeine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skintypes|