Mizon Water Volume Ex Cream is a lightweight refreshing gel cream that hydrates skin and prevents moisture loss with the help of glycerin and algae extracts. Lactic acid provides gentle exfoliation from within to treat pigmentation, while witch hazel, licorice extracts, glacial water and other botanical-derived ingredients provide nourishment and moisture. Perfect for oily skin types.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-hexandiol, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Isomalt, Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Carrageenan, Maris Sal, Silica, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Inci Name, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Beta-glucan, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Glacier Water, Sea Water, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice) Root Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract, Betaine, Sodium Pca, Sorbitol, Serine, Glycine, Glutamic Acid, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Disodium Edta
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|