Mizon UV Sun Protector Cream SPF50/PA+++ is a moisturising sunscreen that delivers high protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays while addressing dryness and dehydration.
Boasting nutrient-rich, plant-based ingredients, the lightweight formula rapidly skins into skin without feeling greasy, providing a powerful shield from sun damage to help limit the appearance of premature ageing. Ideal for winter sport vacations when skin needs extra TLC and SPF protection, the cream leaves skin feeling softened, hydrated and replenished.
- Apply adequate amount at the last step of basic skin care
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the outdoor activity.
Water, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, Octyldodecanol, Adenosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|SPF factor||SPF 50+ PA ++++|
|Skin type||All skin types|