Mizon Intensive Skin Barrier Cream is a great cream for those looking to help with signs of aging. As we age, skin starts to lose elasticity and dry out. This cream provides full moisture with its two moisture layering maintaining in and outside of skin, it revitalises skin condition after cleansing. This cream contains hyaluronic acid for gast hydration which is easily absorbed into skin and ceramics to help block moisture evaporation so that the hydration stays put inside your skin. It'll pack an extra punch of moisture for drier skin types and help fight the signs of aging and dehydration. Great for sensitive skin and mature skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, methylpropanediol, glycerin, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, triethylhexanoin, cyclopentasiloxane, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, argania spinosa kernel oil, glyceryl stearate, polyacrylate-13, butylene glycol, polyisobutene, oenothera biennis (evening primprose) oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, hydrolyzed collagen, ethylhexylglycerin, camellia japonica seed oil, dextrin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, adenosine, polysorbate 20, sorbitan isostearate, disodium EDTA, sodium polyacrylate, coptis chinensis root extract, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, panthenol, glyceryl linoleate, beta-glucan, propylene glycol, hydrolyzed extensin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed extract, glyceryl linolenate, glyceryl arachidonate, iris florentina root extract, biosaccharide gum- l, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, phosphatidylcholine, copper tripeptide-l, ceramide NP, glycine, glutamic acid, serine, lysine, alanine, arginine, threonine, proline, phenoxyethaol
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|