Add your review
Barrier Oil Cream
Mizon Barrier Oil Cream is a moisture cream that protects the skin inside and out from drying out by forming an oil barrier
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Water, Glycerin, Butylene, Squalane, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Trehalose, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Diisostearyl Malate, Jojoba Esters, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Palmitic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Polyacrylate-13, Dimethicone, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone, Crosspolymer, Pinus Sylvestris Leaf Oil, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Porulaca Oleracea Extract, Polysorbate 20, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyularonate, Coptis Chinesis Root Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, TBHQ, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Fragrance
*For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|
0 stars based on 0 reviews