Refreshing, lightweight sunscreen that quickly absorbs without feeling sticky or smelling chemical. The sun milk leaves a soft, velvety finish and can double as a makeup primer. Great for all skin types. Broad-spectrum, SPF50+/++++. Read more
Missha's All-around Safe Block Velvet Finish Sun Milk is a refreshing, lightweight sunscreen that quickly absorbs without feeling sticky or smelling chemical. The sun milk leaves a soft, velvety finish and can double as a makeup primer. The formula contains Helichrysum flower water to calm and soothe skin, and Edelweiss flower extract to hydrate and nourish skin. Great for all skin types. Broad-spectrum, SPF50+/++++.
- Shake before use.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Homosalate, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauryl Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-10 Tris(Trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Methicone, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Abronia Villosa Leaf Extract, Psidium Guajava Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cinchona Succirubra Bark Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Water, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.