A lightweight, yet deeply nourishing and hydrating sunscreen from Missha. Provides broad-spectrum UV protection. Does not feel sticky or greasy.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Littlewonderland.nl, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Stearate, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, BHT, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Morus Alba Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Panthenol, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Artemisia princeps Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Alcohol, Potassium sorbate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|SPF factor||SPF 45 PA+++|
|Skin type||All skin types|