Missha Fresh Scalp Therapy Cooling Pack is an excellent cooling mask for the hair that gets oily quickly. Thanks to the mint and Aloe Vera extract, the mask moisturises and cools the skin, thereby reducing sebum production and refreshing. Leaves a refreshing herbal fragrance on the hair.
- After shampooing
- Take an appropriate amount on hand and apply to hair.
- Rinse off after 3-5 minutes.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Illite, Montmorillonite, Kaolin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Parfum, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-14M, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid,Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Water, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.