Missha All Around Safe Block Daily Sun SPF50+/PA+++ is a lightweight sunscreen that resists water and sweat to effectively protect your skin from UV rays with SPF50+/PA+++. Adheres skin very well and creates a natural non-sticky finish in addition to delivering nourishment and hydration. Formulated with Oriental Tea Nuplex, Herb Complex and Edelweiss to strengthen skin’s protective barrier and soothe skin.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Water, Homosalate, Propanediol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Silica, C12-1S Alkyi Benzoate, Dipropylene Glycol, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Butyiene Glycol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Leontnpodim Ab’nm FlowerAeaf Extract Aloe Babadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Heliantms Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Myristic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Citric e, um um Acnfioykfimetml Taurate Copolymer, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Olivate, Stean'c Acid Aluminum Hydroxide, lsohexadecane, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Palmitic Acid, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance(Parfum)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|