Helps relieve eye stress and reduce puffiness, as well as it stimulates collagen, increases blood circulation in the eye area, minimising wrinkles and brighten your eyes. Read more
- Buy 5 for €2,84 each and save 5%5% Discount
Mediheal Warming Eye Mask helps relieve eye stress and reduce puffiness, as well as it stimulates collagen, increases blood circulation in the eye area, minimising wrinkles and brighten your eyes. Air-activated, this slow-release steam therapy (max. 40 degrees Celsius) is cushioned and delivered through a lightweight cotton material that fits comfortably over the eyes by applying a soothing weight and blocking all the light you can.
Add a slight lavender aroma to make you more relaxing or keep it clean with the odourless version.
Available in three aroma options:
- Brown (Bear) offers a clean and odourless heating session - no aromas.
- Cony (Rabbit) provides a slight relaxing aroma of lavender.
- Sally (Chick) provides a refreshing grapefruit aroma.
- Open the package and gently detach the ear bands along the back middle perforated line. Tear out the holes for the ears and secure the mask over the eyes and the ear bands over the ears.
- The white side of the mask should be laying against your eyes.
- The air will activate the heat and the mask will slowly warm up un its own.
- Leave on for 20 minutes and remove.
- The heat should linger in the skin around the eyes before cooling into a refreshed sensation.
Iron, Charcoal Powder, Vermiculite, Sodium Chloride, SAP (Super Absorbent Polymer), Water
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Place of origin|