Share your product review
Proatin Mask P.EP
Mediheal Proatin Mask P.EP is a creamy serum mask, highly moisturizing and containing a system of 19 amino acids. The main function of the P:EP Proatin mask is to liven up and make the skin of the face more elastic, counteracting the formation of wrinkles.
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 20 to 40 minutes then remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Massage remaining serum into skin and follow up with moisturizer.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Betaine, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol Stearic Acid, Beta Glucan, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Methylparaben, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Trisodium EDTA, Fragrance, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lecithin, Milk Protein Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Vaccinium Angustiflium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Juniperus Communis Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Copper Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, lsoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||All skin types|
0 stars based on 0 reviews