Lagom Cellup Gel to Water Cleanser transforms firm, soft gel into water. This cleanser hydrates the skin, leaving it feeling purified and clean and also plump. Some amazing ingredients are included such as soapweed/soapwort, which has been used for medical purposes, it produces lather and has cleansing properties. Soapberry extract softens the skin en prevents it from drying. It is used to help cure skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It also brightens the complexion as it removes pimples, blackheads and freckles.
- Apply an appropriate amount with clean hands to wet face and neck
- Gently massage into the skin
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Panthenol,Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Callus Culture Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polyacrylate-13, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Beeswax, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Indole Acetic Acid, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Vegetable Amino Acids, Pentylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, Phytosphingosine, Polyglutamic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Benzoate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep put of reach of children.
- If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Skin type||All skin types|