Kwailnara Confume Black Rose Shampoo is a luxurious hair care - shampoo with a complex of effective natural ingredients. The design of the shampoo, its aroma, its texture, its composition - all at the highest level. The shampoo can be used for any type of hair, but is especially recommended for dry and damaged hair. The formula of the product smooths out "disheveled" keratin scales as hair becomes dull, loose and the ends split. The shampoo contains a powerful restoring complex.
- Put a small amount of shampoo onto the palms of your hand.
- Massage the shampoo into the scalp with your fingertips.
- Rinse off with warm water.
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamide MEA Glycol Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Glutamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Laureth-3, Sodium Sulfate, Polyquaternium-10, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium, Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Steartrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Trilyceride, PEG-14M, Trideceth-10, Laureth-7, Laureth-5, Panthenol, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Amodimethicone, Silica, Hydrolyzd Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Alcohol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Polysorbate 20, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Glucosyl Ceramide, Copper Tripeptide-1, Ceramida NP, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.