Kose Suncut Water in UV Protect Essence SPF50 PA++++ is a very light sunscreen that protects against UV rays, making it effective in preventing premature aging and sun spots. Read more
Kose Suncut Water in UV Protect Essence SPF50 PA++++ is a very light sunscreen that protects against UV rays, making it effective in preventing premature aging and sun spots. It contains very moisturizing plant extracts that prevent the skin from losing moisture and drying out. The formula is sweat- and oil resistant and has a smooth, silky texture that makes it work great as a great primer or a make-up base.
Ingredients we love
- Uvinul A Plus: A new generation organic/chemical sun filter that combines excellent stability with an excellent, full range UVA-protection.
- Tinosorb S: A new generation broad-spectrum chemical/organic sun filter that covers the whole UVA and UVB spectrum, while being very photostable.
- Rosemary Extract: Contains potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant components and kills detrimental bacteria in skin.
- Apply as a final step of your skin care routine (morning).
- Reapply regularly, approximately every 2 hours, to maintain protection.
Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, ethanol, DPG, BG, diethylaminohydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, isotridecyl isononanoate, dicaprate PG, polysilicone-15, bisethylhexyl oxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, alnica flower extract, orange flower water, sugina Extract, Achillea sativa L. extract, Apricot lichen extract, Aquifoliella seed extract, Hamamelis extract, grape leaf extract, hop extract, pine extract, lemon extract, rosemary extract, hot spring water, BHT, EDTA-2Na, PEG-30 Phytosterol, PEG- 5 Phytosterols, (Acrylate / Alkyl Acrylate (C10-30)) Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Glycerin, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, K Hydroxide, Phenoxyl Siethanol, methyl paraben, titanium oxide
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Fragrance||No synthetic fragrance|
|Place of origin||Japan|