The JM Solution Water Luminous Golden Cocoon Eye Mask Black are eye patches that will keep the tired and delicate skin around the eyes firm.
Ingredients we love:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water: Aloe vera has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and moisturizing abilities.
- Peptides: Proteins that are essential to skin health. Stimulate the collagen production in skin, leading to firmer, younger looking skin.
- Prepare your skin by cleansing and toning.
- Take out an eye patch and apply it under your eye.
- Remove after 15-20 minutes and then gently tap the remaining essence into the skin.
Water, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-hexanediol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Octyldodecanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Olive Oil Peg-8 Esters, Glyceryl Caprylate, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Arginine, Adenosine, Carbomer, Fragrance, Butylene Glycol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Silkworm Extract(1,000ppm), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Silk Amino Acids(10ppm), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Lactic Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rutin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dipotassium Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phaseolus Lunatus (Green Bean) Seed Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||Mature skin|
|Place of origin||South Korea|