ISEHAN - Kiss Me Mommy UV Aqua Milk SPF 50+ PA++++ is a child-friendly sunscreen containing 80% naturally derived, edible plant extracts like aloë vera, raspberries and strawberries, plus ceramide and hyaluronic acid. Read more
ISEHAN - Kiss Me Mommy UV Aqua Milk SPF 50+ PA++++ is a child-friendly sunscreen containing 80% naturally derived, edible plant extracts like aloë vera, raspberries and strawberries, plus ceramide and hyaluronic acid. This sunscreen is free of synthetic coloring, fragrance or preservatives, mineral oil and alcohol, and is very suitable for sensitive skin thanks to its mildly acidic formula.
Ingredients we love
- Uvinul A Plus: A new generation organic/chemical sun filter that combines excellent stability with an excellent, full range UVA-protection.
- Tinosorb S: A new generation broad-spectrum chemical/organic sun filter that covers the whole UVA and UVB spectrum, while being very photostable.
- Raspberry: Rich in skin-beneficial compounds (polyphenols) that have soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
Water, PG, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Glucosyl Ceramide, Acerola Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Raspberry Extract, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, PPG-7/PEG-30 Phytosterol, PEG-30 Phytosterol, PEG-10 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerine, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer , Potassium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Stearoxy Ether, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Itaconate Copolymer, PEG-5 Phytosterol, EDTA-2Na, BG, BHT, Dextrin
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Fragrance||No artificial scent|
|Place of origin||Japan|