Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil is a lightweight, non-drying cleansing oil that removes make-up residue, excess sebum and dirt from the skin and out of the pores. Infused with green tea grown on innisfree's USDA-certified organic (Control Union Certifications CUC) fields on Jeju Island, Korea. A naturally-derived surfactant from green tea root transforms this oil into a milky lather, leaving the skin skin supple and refreshed.
Ingredients we love
- Green tea: A powerful antioxidant with UV protective, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial abilities, useful in treating rosacea, acne and atopic dermatitis.
- Green tea root extract: A component of Green tea with similar benefits to the skin.
- Green tea leaf water: Leaf water of the Green tea plant with similar benefits to the skin.
- Apply 1-2 pumps to dry skin and massage into the skin
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Isopropyl Palmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Peg-8 Isostearate, Fragrance / Parfum, Dextrin Palmitate/Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Water / Aqua / Eau, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Alcohol, Littlewonderland.nl, 1,2-Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|