Are you done with harsh, stripping cleansers? Indeed Labs Watermelon Melting Balm is a cleansing balm that melts on the skin and forms a soothing lather when it comes into contact with water, so you can effortlessly rinse off make-up, dirt and excess sebum. This cleansing balm is nourishing for dry and dehydrated skin types and contains hemp seed and watermelon, both rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamins A and E. For bright, smooth and radiant skin and deeply cleansed pored. This cleansing balm comes in a handy and hygienic tube and is perfect for your PM and AM cleansing routine.
Ingredients we love
- Watermelon oil: A concentrated source of antioxidants and vitamins that soothes, nourishes and brightens.
- Hemp oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, giving it nourishing properties for healthy, glowing skin.
- Bisabolol: An active compound of chamomile, that has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties on skin.
- Apply to dry skin with dry hands.
- Add some warm water to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry off skin gently.
Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Candelilla Cera, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Silica, Tribehenin, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Littlewonderland.nl, Bisabolol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acacia Decurrens Flower Extract, Polyglycerin-3, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin||Canada|