The Indeed Labs Vitamine C24 is a hybride between a serum and a cream. The cream is enriched with 22% ascorbic acid: the most powerful and potent form of vitamine C. The cream will therefore brighten the skin and also minimalize the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
Vitamine C is one of the few ingredients that have noticeable lightning benefits and can also help stimulate the collagen production.
If you haven’t used vitamine C in your skincare routine before, you can experience some tingling sensation after applying. This will go away when your skin adjust over time. If you experience any tingling feelings, you can try to slowly build it up, but using vitamine C once a week, to twice a week and so on.
Don’t forget to use a sunscreen during the day, since vitamine C can make your skin a bit more sensitive to sunrays. Vitamine C is best to use in the morning, since it can boost your sunscreen as well. If you decide to use it in the evening, try to avoid combining it with other actives like chemical exfoliants (AHA and BHA).
Ingredients we love:
- Ascorbic Acid: Primary antioxidant that boosts the skin’s collagen production, fades pigmentation and brown spots and boosts UV protection.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid is famous for its ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, like a sponge. It’s the most prominent molecule in our ‘extracellular matrix’, the substance that keeps our tissues firm and bouncy.
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin.
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Littlewonderland.nl, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol
|Skin type||Normal, mature skin|
|Place of origin||Canada|