The Indeed Labs Q10 Booster is a serum enriched with Q10 and vitamine C en E. They all stimulate the collagenproduction, making fine lines and wrinkles less visible. The serum will also brighten and even out skin tone and fight oxidative stress caused by pollution and UV damage.
Ingredients we love:
- Coenzyme Q10: A naturally occuring antioxidant that may help diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
- Tocopherol (Vit E): A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean skin (after toning).
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice.
Water (Aqua/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Littlewonderland.nl, Polysorbate 60, Polysilicone-11, Disodium EDTA, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skinconcern||Wrinkles, sun damage|
|Skin type||Mature skin|
|Place of origin||Canada|