Cream Fresh And More
Cruelty FreeAll our products are cruelty free.
Free giftOrder above €30,- and get a free sheet mask, order above €100,- get a surprise gift.
No import duties / extra costsNO extra costs because we are NL based company
Regularly new productsWe are continuously looking for the hottest products
Huxley's Cream Fresh and More is a lightweight gel-type moisturizer with 56% Sahara Cactus Seed oil, a non-comedogenic oil high in Vitamin E, known for its ability to quickly absorb into skin. The cream provides the skin with lasting hydration and protects against external stressors with high levels of antioxidants. Free of parabens, synthetic dyes, and mineral oils.
Volume: 50 mL
- Apply an appropriate amount to cleansed (and toned) skin
- Pat into the skin until fully absorbed
- Use in the morning and at night
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Cyclohexasiloxane, Triciloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Ceramide Np (Ceramide 3), Phyllostachys Babusoides Juice, Betula Platyphylla Japonica Juice, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Dimethiconol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Propanediol, PEG-40 Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Ethylhexyglycerin, Stearic Acid, Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Phenosyethanol, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.