Petit BB from Holika Holika is a series of multifunctional BB creams that not only cover the skin but also care for it. The Shimmering Petit BB Cream is ideal for tired skin in need of a natural shine. This BB cream contains pearly white powder, which gives the skin a healthy shine and a beautiful appearance. The cream has a lighter texture and works well with minor skin problems, giving the skin a radiant shine. With regular use, the skin tone becomes brighter, creating a porcelain appearance.
The Petit BB Creams also have high UV protection - SPF45 PA +++.
- Apply a desired amount to the face and neck with your fingers, a foundation brush, or a beauty sponge.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Skin type||Every skintype|