The Holika Holika Avocado Body Lotion contains several ingredients that provide a strong nourished and hydrated skin. It is packed with different fruits such as avocado oil, lime, peach, apple, orange, cherry and pomegranate-extract that together provide the fruity scent and optimal hydration.
Besides that, the star ingredient Avocado oil ensures a more elastic and smoother skin. Has the power to improve blood circulation, restores the protecting functions of the skin and slows down the aging process of the skin.
Ingredients we love:
- Avocado oil: This nourishing ingredient is rich (70%) in oleic acid, a highly moisturizing fatty acid, and contains several minerals en vitamins A, E and D.
- Glycerin: A multi tasking ingredient that supports and maintains healthy, resilient skin. Optimizes skin hydration, protect the cel membranes and lipids, and soothes irritated skin.
- Apply generously to face or body.
- Pat into skin until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanote, Microcrystal-line Wax, Polysorbate 60, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Flower Extract, Punica Granatum Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Paraffin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ci 17200, Ci 19140, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
|Place of origin|