Holika Holika 3 Seconds Starter Vita Complex has a lightweight formula which fights acne producing bacteria whilst the Vitamin C brightens dark spots and dulled complexions. Read more
Holika Holika 3 Seconds Starter Vita Complex has a lightweight formula which fights acne producing bacteria whilst the Vitamin C brightens dark spots and dulled complexions.
Ingredients we love
- Licorice root: Fades hyperpigmentation and dark spots. Powerful anti-inflammatory effects and antioxidant properties.
- Niacinamide: Slows down skin aging by stimulating the synthesis of ceramides, improving the skin barrier, fading dark spots en diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: A vitamin C derivative that is more stable than regular vitamin C. Boosts collagen and brightens skin.
- Use it before toner.
- Apply appropriate amount on face right after washing face.
- Pat the product into skin until fully absorbed.
- Use in the morning and at night.
Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Carbomer, Lactuca Scariola Sativa (Lettuce) Leaf Extract, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Botrytis (Cauliflower) Extract, Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract, Aralia Cordata Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Skin type||All skin types|
|Place of origin|