Infused with powerfully moisturizing ingredients including argan oil and ceramides, this mask keeps your skin looking healthy and radiant. Read more
- Buy 5 for €2,84 each and save 5%5% Discount
Hello Skin Jumiso Rich Nourishment Mask is infused with powerfully moisturizing ingredients including argan oil and ceramides, this mask keeps your skin looking healthy and radiant. Made with ultra soft, thin & breathable Cupra cotton sheet, the Jumiso mask is designed to hold up to ten times more essence than regular cotton masks, which means more concentrated essence delivered to your skin. For all skin types, especially those with dry, dehydrated skin.
- After cleansing carefully remove the film.
- Place the mask on your face, and gently press.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining ampoule into skin.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract,Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32,Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin,Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.