Hello Skin Jumiso First Skin Brightening Mask is enriched with essential nutrients and vitamins to give your skin a bright and luminous glow. Made with ultra soft, thin & breathable Cupra cotton sheet, the Jumiso mask is designed to hold up to ten times more essence than regular cotton masks, which means more concentrated essence delivered to your skin. Suitable for all skin types.
- After cleansing, massage Step 01 Ampoule Pack onto skin to nourish.
- Open Step 02 Rubber Mask pouch.
- Carefully remove the film, place the mask on your face, and gently press.
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes, then remove gently and massage remaining ampoule into skin.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Betaine,Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract,Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, ComusCornusOfficinalis Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Salmon Egg Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Maltodextrin,Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS,Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethylcellulose,Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid,Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- If rash occurs, stop use and contact a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow. If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.