Heimish Glow Make up Fixer is a setting spray that can be used as both a primer and makeup fixer. It ensures that the makeup adheres to the skin and it stays in place throughout the day without smudging or giving a cakey effect. It contains several ingredients that take care of the skin and protect it from external harmful factors. What is your favorite setting spray?
Ingredients we love
- Rosa Damascena Flower: Gives a healthy glow to skin, hydrates, soothes and calms.
- Niacinamide: Stimulates natural ceramide-production and fades hyperpigmentation. Leads to firm, even-toned skin.
- Ceramide: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray onto face from a 20 cm distance whenever skin feels dry or irritated.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Ceramide 3, Adenium Obesum Leaf Cell Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Panthenol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phytosphingosine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Candida Bombicola/Glucose/Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Tocopherol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Octyldodeceth-20, Water, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Citric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Lauric Acid, Myristic Acid, CI 17200, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA
*For the most recent ingredient list, please consult the product packaging or contact us for a product photo.
|Fragrance||Slight rose scent|
|Place of origin||South Korea|